Things You Dont Know About Brooches, this is some facts about brooches:
Things You Dont Know About Brooches
- A brooch is a fashion decorative accessory that usually attaches to clothes with a rotating pin clasp.
- A pin is usually a smaller brooch that attaches with a small sharpened rod and push-on safety clasp, but some use the rotating rod with a clasp, similar to that of brooches.
- Pins and brooches are traditionally worn on clothes such as jackets, shirts, dresses, sweaters and hats.
- In the older days brooches were used to hold clothing together.
- Brooches come in different designs and are made from different materials, including Swarovski crystals, feathers, plastic stones, sea shells, pearls and pearl imitations.
- Bronze, copper, pewter, steel and silver are used to make brooches’ base or be the only ingredient in the brooch design.
- A fashion brooch with a good design oftentimes looks better than an expensive gold and diamonds brooch.
You may also like: